Q: Trans-Ameritech Linuxware... Good for newbie?

1. Trans-Ameritech System LinuxWare

Dear All,

I have tried to install LinuxWare 1.0 on my 486 (16Mb RAM, 05Gb hard disk) PC
without success.  After running through install and setup the following message
appears when I try to start Linux from linux.bat:

Any ideas how to cure the problem?

Best regards

Krys

2. LINUX as Internet Gateway with ISDN Dial-in-Account

3. WANTED: Trans-Ameritech Linuxware Install CD-ROMs

4. isdn_net_lib.c must include isdn_concap.h

5. Trans-Ameritech announcing: Linuxware (tm)

6. video card support

7. COMMERCIAL: Trans-Ameritech announce New LinuxWare(tm) 1.0 CD-ROM

8. textcolor csh?

9. COMMERCIAL: Trans-Ameritech ANNOUNCE competitive upgrade!

10. New release of Trans-Ameritech Linux Plus CD-ROM

11. COMMERCIAL: Trans-Ameritech CD-ROM release 4

12. WANTED: Info on Trans-Ameritech CD

13. Trans-Ameritech CD-ROM install notes/questions