Dual boot

Post by bryan » Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:00:00

How hard is it to setup a dual boot?  I have 2 hard disks.  The master
has win95 on it.  The slave is where I want to install Red Hat 5.1.  Is
this possible and how will it work?  Will it have some sort of menu on

Thanks,
Bryan Peabody

Dual boot

Post by Sinclair Robertso » Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for the info

1. Dual boot networked to dual boot

I have two dual boot machines. They are already networked when both
machines are running Win98. I want to network them when one is running
linux and the other is running Win98. I also want to network them when
they are both running linux.

Does one of these machines have to be set up as a server and the other a
workstation?

2. xfconfig problem ??

3. dual-HD, dual-boot problem ... booting Win98 fails on hdb

4. SPOC

5. Dual-drive dual-boot RH Linux 5.1 & Win95: recommended boot manager?

6. scilab imagetool

7. Solaris comand question

8. Dual boot Debian and XP "boot failure" using XP boot loader

9. help with dual boot, dual drive setup?

10. Dual boot for dual Hard drive (newbie)

11. Dual Boot--Dual Monitor in win98--X trouble with Linux

12. Help RH7.2 dual proc, dual boot