Unix PGP ok for RH 5.1??

Post by theri.. » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

     I'm a fan of DOS-PGP, and would like to have it on my Linux HDD.
Just wondering if the Unix version - 2.6ui - will work under RedHat?
     I have the pgp26ui-src_tar.gz file downloaded and untarred, but
the compile instructions make no sense to me.  Even a simple phrase
like, "Copy your makefile.config to your Makefile..." isn't
particularly obvious.  Is there someone out there who has done it, or
maybe knows of a simpler compilation/installation guide somewhere?
     TIA.

Unix PGP ok for RH 5.1??

Post by J.H.M. Dass » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>     I'm a fan of DOS-PGP, and would like to have it on my Linux HDD.
>Just wondering if the Unix version - 2.6ui - will work under RedHat?

You can find RPMs of various PGP versions on
ftp.replay.com:/pub/replay/linux/redhat (which is in the
Netherlands).

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,

Unix PGP ok for RH 5.1??

Ah, thanks :)