SUSE 6 install and download

Post by Craig Stei » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Is it possible to donwload SUSE 6 onto a FAT32 partition and the run the
install onto a linux partition?  Any information would be much
appreciated.
Sincerely,
Craig Stein

SUSE 6 install and download

Post by urgr » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi,
>Is it possible to donwload SUSE 6 onto a FAT32 partition and the run the
>install onto a linux partition?  Any information would be much
>appreciated.
>Sincerely,
>Craig Stein

i've been trying to do this, and i'm not the only one. apparently its
possible, and yast certainly recognizes my other partitions, but it cant seem
to find the files i've downloaded. if you succeed at this let me know how you
did it.

1. downloaded some SUSE disk sets , so how do i install them

hi

        well no it doesnt help,  i guess i wasnt clear either,   the disksets
i have are sitting on my win98 partition, i have my hd partitioned
with a linux part and swap part, now i need to install the disksets to
the linux partition. is there a setup or install routine i can run
from a diskette or windows or os2? to install this stuff?

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:25:08, Andre Hinrichs

2. Can't unmount volume which was once exported via NFS

3. download SuSE 7.3 and install?

4. First boot after installation hangs - help!

5. SUsE Linux - installing from downloaded files

6. Problems with executing CGI programs and SSI.

7. Is there a simple way to download and install SuSe Linux?

8. handling of empty directories by unregister_sysctl_table()

9. Installing SuSE linux 6.3 from ISO image Download of Net

10. Matrox Mystique ands X.

11. Installing from Downloaded install image - Help!

12. RPM 4.0 for SUSE ... where to download ?