Problems Dual Booting NT/Linux 9.1 Seagate using RH5.1

Problems Dual Booting NT/Linux 9.1 Seagate using RH5.1

Post by Peter Lenso » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I think I need a little help.
I'm trying to setup a dual bootable NT/Linux system.
I seem to be able to only get one or the other to work depending
on the installation order. It seems if I install NT first and then
Linux, I*up my NT boot partition and visa versa the other way.
I have a 9.1 Gig Seagate drive, which I've divided in half, the
first NT, the second Linux. This second half partitioned into
a 128 M swap, 1 Gig system area, 3 Gig user area.

What's the secret to dual booting on a Big Disk.

Thanks in advance.
Peter Lenson

1. Problems Dual Booting NT/Linux 9.1 Seagate RH5.1

I think I need a little help.
I'm trying to setup a dual bootable NT/Linux system.
I seem to be able to only get one or the other to work depending
on the installation order. It seems if I install NT first and then
Linux, I screw up my NT boot partition and visa versa the other way.
I have a 9.1 Gig Seagate drive, which I've divided in half, the
first NT, the second Linux. This second half partitioned into
a 128 M swap, 1 Gig system area, 3 Gig user area.

What's the secret to dual booting on a Big Disk.

Thanks in advance.
Peter Lenson

2. HELP with booting error

3. NT/LIINUX dual boot problem: NT boot failed

4. smbmount to NT station

5. Dual-boot using NT loader using 4-STABLE fails (FAQ 8.11)

6. Second thoughts on ProE for WinNT

7. Dual Boot NT and FreeBSD using Boot Easy?

8. COMSAT from NEXT systems

9. Problems with triple boot (9.1, X, Linux)

10. NT4.0 and Linux - how to dual-boot using NT's OS Loader

11. Warning: Dual Booting Linux and NT Using Lilo

12. AIX 4.3.1, IBM 6208 Fast Wide SCSI, Seagate Ultra Wide 9.1 Gb drive?

13. Seagate Medalist 9.1 UDMA - Redhat 5.1