1. Ositech JoD PCMCIA eth/modem works partially. Why?
For more than four months I can not put the ethernet adapter
of my Jack of Diamonds PCMCIA card to work properly.
Confuguration: NEC Versa 4000H, irq10, port 310, exclude
e0000-effff runing linux 2.0.30.
The card passes all its tests with the company supplied test
program and recognises well the network type(10baseT),
configures properly in linux but is unable to transmit any
packet - the hub light for this channel does not light up,
like if there is nothing plugged in. ifconfig says that
packages go to the hardware, but they seem to never arrive at
The modem in contrary works well, no problem from this side.
May please give me some idea what may help to put this card
Linux PCMCIA Card Services 2.8.23
Intel PCIC probe:
Cirrus PD672x, LED, RING at 0x3e0, 2 sockets
irq mask (Cirrus) = 0x4eb8, status change on irq 11
PCMCIA IO port probe: excluding 0x378-0x37f 0x388-0x38f 0x398-0x39f 0x3b8-0x3e7
loading device 'eth0'...
eth0: SMC91c92 at port 0x310, irq 10, 10baseT port, 00:C0:E3:10:73:25.
tty02 at 0x03e8 (irq = 10) is a 16550A
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Bcast:127.255.255.255 Mask:255.0.0.0
UP BROADCAST LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:3584 Metric:1
RX packets:4 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0
TX packets:4 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0
eth0 Link encap:10Mbps Ethernet HWaddr 00:C0:E3:10:73:25
inet addr:10.1.1.3 Bcast:10.1.1.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0
TX packets:5 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0
Interrupt:10 Base address:0x310
# Local PCMCIA Configuration File
# System resources available for PCMCIA devices
include port 0x300-0x3ff, memory 0xd0000-0xdffff
exclude port 0x000-0x2f0, memory 0xe0000-0xeffff
exclude irq 3, irq 4, irq 5, irq 6, irq 7, irq 8, irq 9, irq 12
2. character mode menu & dialog framework: summary
3. Ositech JoS modem busy?
4. Queue Message Problem with AIX 3.2
5. anyone have ositech trumpcard? (PC card ethernet/modem)
6. how can I bind two IP addr for one network card
7. dip & pppd -> modem hangs up, why?
8. Smail trouble
9. Why my pppd isn't working with Kernel 2.4.1?
10. modem, pppd, kernel EIP NULL ptr deref , RH9
11. Can anyone tell me why halt does not work in 7.2?
12. Can anyone tell me why halt does not work?
13. Why does serial I/O under X halt my machine?