Adding to 'Foot' Menu in Enlightenment?

Post by Ignacio Valde » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello all,

I've been able to add usernet to the taskbar on the bottom of the
screen, but what I really wanted to do was add it to the 'Foot' menu,
specifically User items in RH 6.1, Gnome, Enlightenment. It isn't
obvious, at least to me, how to do this as I've right clicked,
propertied, and also looked at the Enlightenment configurator without
success. Any help is appreciated.

-- IV

1. Adding to 'Foot' menu?

Okay, I'm stupid. How do you put a new item on a submenu on the main
'Foot' menu of Gnome? I'm trying to put a usernet icon into 'User menus'
and can't figure it out. I can put something onto the system bar on the
bottom, but can't stick it onto the foot menu. I'm running RH 6.1 with
Enlightenment.

Thanks,

-- IV

2. Glidepoint support and Mouse problems.

3. helix (ximian) gnome 'run' not on foot menu!

4. libc3?

5. Debian-menus - can't add own positions to menu

6. RXVT Strangeness

8. Color ls under xterm

9. Can we remove 'Toggle Menu Bar' menu item which comes with dtterm ?

10. Enlightenment (0.16.3) won't read my .menu or .cfg files...

11. menu option 'Y' or 'y'

12. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?

13. how do 'plug-ins' work?