newbie: continuous play cdplayer?

Post by Andrew Baltzle » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Probably a stupid question, but I cannot get any cdplayer to
play more than the first track automatically.  I figure I
can go in and add every track to the playlist, but there has
to be a way to set that up as the default ... just pop in
the CD and it will play the tracks from start to finish.  I
have tried gtcd and xplaycd and one other ... all see to do
the same thing ... they go out and update the cddb info and
then play the 1st track and then stop.

Thanks,
Drew Baltzley

1. cdplayer ... play all tracks?

Probably a stupid question, but I cannot get any cdplayer to
play more than the first track automatically. I figure I can
go in and add every track to the playlist, but there has to
be a way to set that up as the default ... just pop in the
CD and it will play the tracks from start to finish. I have
tried gtcd and xplaycd and one other ... all see to do the
same thing ... they go out and update the cddb info and then
play the 1st track and then stop.

Thanks, Drew Baltzley

2. Interpretation of "insmod" errors

3. Continuous play CD??

4. Setting BIOS Time

5. Yggdrasil Fall 94 Plug 'n' Play doesn't want to play.

6. Will Redhat Charge for software

7. play mp3 using command play in RH8

8. Sony PC computers

9. Can't use 'play' to play .wav file

10. newbie needs help: can't play audio-cds due to no permission to /dev/rmatcd0c

11. need "play" to play sound files

12. I cannot play midi files ...(newbie q)

13. Newbie -- Can't play audio CD's