activating AMD PCnet Ethernet card

1. AMD PCNET Ethernet Card setup problem

I really need help to setup OpenLinux 1.1 from Caldera.
My Linux work fine except the network card cannot be boot and is not
detect at all.
My machine is Compaq Deskpro 5133 and the network card is built in.

My previous machine with ne2000 clone works prefect fine with my network
and it is running RedHat 5.0.

Need some pointer so I can setup OpenLinux as a webserver using Netscape
product.

Thanks in advance.

-hy

p.s. I know all the basic ip address , DNS , named and etc... for the
network software part but not the hardware device driver and setup.

2. XWindows 3-Button Mouse

3. ethernet card with AMD-pcNET FAST III supported?

4. Localhost:901 doesn't work

5. AMD PCNet PCI Ethernet Card Problem

6. Capturing data from a DirectoryMatch

7. Anyone able to get an AMD PCNET ethernet card running?

8. NFS CLIENT!!! Shareware

9. AMD PCNet ethernet card and FTP installation of Redhat 5.1

10. PCnet-PCI2, AMD 79C970AKC, LanPro EN-5100, ethernet

11. AMD PCNET Family Ethernet Adapter with Linux?

12. ETHERNET AMD PCNET on Compaq

13. Linux driver for AMD PCnet-PCI Ethernet chip