Changing FTP server port number

Post by Robert Baue » Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:00:00

  I would like to change the FTP server's port number from 21 to
something else.  I've done it for the web server (httpd.conf file) but I
haven't been able to find documentation for the ftp server.

  Any ideas or directions to go in would be greatly appreciated.

Rob Bauer

http://junior.apk.net/~rsbauer

1. Changing FTP server port number

the port settings for the ftp daemon are usually located in the
/etc/services file. Try looking there for the port number.

mike

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

2. stability of pl 11 vs pl 9 ?

3. how to change port of ftp server behind iptables

4. Problems using FTAPE

5. How to change port number for Proftpd

6. JDK installation on 4.3.3 fails

7. How to change openwin's tcp port number

8. rpl package for SPARC?

9. How to change port numbers under redhat ?

10. changing telnet port number

11. Impact of changing rexec port number

12. Changing Port numbers on Netscape 4.07

13. How to change incomming NFS connection port number - URGENT !!!!