1. Triple booting: linux, win95 and dos7: The solution
For all of you who so patiently offered assistance, I want to publicly offer
my thanks. Everything now works just fine. Tim Powers of Red Hat technical
support provided the answer, even if it took two faxes to do so. <g>
The solution is to use the map-drive command in the "other" stanza, not the
Apparently, the loader command will work with those os's which do not care
where they live (such as linux). However, for those who do care (such as DOS,
Win95 and NT), the chain loader won't work. Worse, when the chain loader is used
with the map-drive phrase, it still doesn't work.
Putting the following in lilo.conf's "other" stanza:
works! Now, both DOS and Win95 are on the first physical drive (c:) and are the
only os in town.
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D., President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.
2404 SW 22nd Street
Troutdale, OR 97060-1247 USA
(503) 667-4517 voice | (503) 667-8863 fax
2. ISO Reverse Proxy with HTML tag URL-rewriting (Java preferred)
3. Help: Winnt+Win95+Linux triple boot!!!
4. Installing from dos partition
5. Triple Boot Win95 + WinNT + Linux -- Can it be done?
6. tomcat and static content
7. Triple boot linux,win31,win95
8. Need a Complete Security Solution
9. Help: Winnt+Win95+Linux triple boot!!!
10. triple boot and config of Win95, Linux, WinNT
11. TRiple Boot: win31, win95, Linux
12. Help with booting win95 & linux after install
13. Triple boot (windows & linux)