Newbie: Slackware on 2nd. HD

Post by Joe_Kah_Foon L » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

    I'm trying to install Slackware Linux on my 2nd. HD.  This 1.7G (3308 cylinders)
drive is the master device on the Secondary IDE channel.  And I'm running Windows 95
on another 3.2G HD on Primary IDE.  I've Windows 95 and System Commander installed
prior to the installation of Linux.  I managed to go through the installation
process, but when I reboot the computer and tried to get Linux started with System
Commander, it says my boot record is defective.  Can anyone out there help me?
Thank you in advance!

Joe