olicom gocard OC2220 pcmcia network card

olicom gocard OC2220 pcmcia network card

Post by Lior Lange » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello
Does anybody knows how to make olicom gocard OC2220 pcmcia
work under linux. I can not get information from the company (chips...) and
tried all built in drivers.
Is there a list of generic drivers to try(Intel, 3com,rockwel...).
I am using Redhat 5.2 (Apollo) on my laptop.
My pcmcia rockwel based modem works fine.
Both cards work fine under Windows 98 (and 95)
Thanks

--
Lior Langer

cell: 972-53-644237

1. olicom gocard OC2220 pcmcia

Hello
Does anybody knows how to make olicom gocard OC2220 pcmcia
work under linux. I can not get information from the company (chips...) and
tried all built in drivers.
Is there a list of generic drivers to try(Intel, 3com,rockwel...).
I am using Redhat 5.2 (Apollo) on my laptop.
My pcmcia rockwel based modem works fine.
Both cards work fine under Windows 98 (and 95)
Thanks

--
Lior Langer

cell: 972-53-644237

2. #9GXE64 chip too new for S3 server?

3. Olicom Gocard 2220 ethernet pcmcia card

4. 1 * RPqcdjiCI-[Q] Which text editors are available for Solaris 7 ?

5. Hell of a time trying to get Samba to work...

6. Olicom Gocard 2220 PCMCIA NIC

7. More Shared library questions (Solaris 2)

8. Olicom Gocard 2220 PCMCIA

9. PCMCIA Olicom GoCard

10. Problem with Olicom GoCard oc-2231 (COMBO CARD)

11. Olicom GoCard

12. Olicom GoCard 28.8 Ethernet/Modem