Sound Card Problem

Post by dre » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I use sndconfig to configure my sound card.  It identifies the sound
card and changes the appropriate file.  When I play the sample file I
can hear something coming through the speaker.  But, it isn't clear nor
very loud.  Any suggestions? TIA

Sound Card Problem

Post by David Efflan » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I use sndconfig to configure my sound card.  It identifies the sound
>card and changes the appropriate file.  When I play the sample file I
>can hear something coming through the speaker.  But, it isn't clear nor
>very loud.  Any suggestions? TIA

You might consider mentioning what kind of sound card and current settings
you are using.  What does 'cat /dev/sndstat' show?

http://hammer.prohosting.com/~cgi-wiz/  http://cgi-help.virtualave.net/