changing the font size globally

Post by peter_sa.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,
I have installed RH 6.1 with Gnome. But the fonts are to small. Apart
from changing the font size in the x-apps individually, is there
a way to do a global change ???
Thanks
Peter.S.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Keyboard shortcut to globally change font size?

Every now and then the font size in *all* my KDE applications and taskbar
(including the clock) is smaller than usual. The screen resolution surely
is the same. And when I log off and log in again, everything is back to
normal.

In fact I like being able to globally decrease/increase the fontsize
whenever I need it. Maybe by accident I sometimes hit some key combination
that does that for me? If yes: what is that key combination?

SuSE 8.1
KDE 3.0.3

Thanks,
Palahala

2. kdm and redhat 6.1

3. Changing AixTerm font/font size

4. meaning of the second column of output in ll?

5. Fonts are to small at 1600x1200, How I can change all fonts to a larger size?

6. Parsing configuration files with C.

7. changing font and size of AIXterm window

8. Linux vs Sun for NFS servers

9. how to change font size in xterm

10. How to change font size

11. Change fonts size in EXceed

12. How to change fonts size, and Netscape 2.0 key problem

13. Changing font size in Netscape