How do you get mail to ABC.net instead of xyz.ABC.net

How do you get mail to ABC.net instead of xyz.ABC.net

Post by David Pitt » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

screwing

delivered
correctly. I've got an MX record to abc.net setup and the mail arrives
on xyz.
But, it stays in the mail queue. Do I need to add a host alias to
abc.net? Or,
is it something in the sendmail.cf file. I've looked at the FAQs and
maybe I'm
dense. My ISP sez all is OK on their end. They're running the DNS and
added the
host names, aliases and MX records. I'm running Slackware 96.

Thanks in advance.
Dense in Denver.
--
Dave Pitts                      PULLMAN: Travel and sleep in safety and comfort.

http://www.cozx.com/~dpitts