help: running ygg plug-and-play without CD

help: running ygg plug-and-play without CD

Post by don med » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I can load all of the program for Linux plug-and-play (yggdrasil] but for some
reason cannot get the program to operate without the cdrom. I would like to
load the whole installation on my HD and forget about the CD..Possible ?

Post by sterling » Mon, 10 Jul 1995 04:00:00

--

              <sterling.h>

1. boot problem with Linux Ygg (plug and play)

     Recently I installed Linux and worked great until a power failure. When I tryed
to reload the OS the system does not find the host adapter. I am using a 1542C host
adapter. I tryed to force the system to detect the host using the parameter:
   aha1542=0x330,11,0  and system responded with the message unsuported device. I
would apreatiate help from anybody
  _____                 _____
 /   __)               (__   \
/   (__|_______________|__)   \
\   |                     |   /
 \__|  Jorge Monterrosa   |__/

    |_____________________|

2. Patches for HTTPD

3. Yggdrasil Plug-and-Play Fall 1994 + Mitsumi 4x IDE CD = Paradise or Hell?

4. mknod problem

5. Yggdrasil Plug-and-Play Linux CD-ROM forsale

6. The /proc/loadavg

7. A plug for the Plug-and-Play Howto

8. How do we set up ppp?

9. Help:What ist the address of a Plug-and-Play Soundcard?

10. LINUX "plug & play" CD with Philips LMS CM205 CD rom drive

11. Diamond Stealth 24VLB & Yggdrasil Plug & Play Fall '94: help me run X!

12. LINUX "plug & play" CD with Philips LMS CM205 CD rom drive

13. Plug and Play Linux, CD mount help