how do I get ncurses.h??????

Post by Eaton J Blumenste » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to install a program and to compile it, the program
requires ncurses.h.. it says

gcc -O2 -I/usr/include/ncurses   -c curs.c -o curs.o
curs.c:5: ncurses.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [curs.o] Error 1

every time.. I DID install the ncurses durring the install.. do where
is it.. please help.

Eaton

Linux 2.0.23 (i686)

how do I get ncurses.h??????

Post by Jason Lapris » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

This is a known problem with the latest Slackware release.  You must
download the latest version of ncurses because the header files were not
included.

Check out this site for the latest release

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/slackware-fixes/3.1-fixes.html