termcap 2.0.8 package install problem !

Post by Michael Delat » Sun, 01 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

 I try to upgrade to a 2.0.26 kernel but I have problem with termcap
package

 In the 2.0.8 version, the Readme file speak about a INSTALL file that
should explain the installation procedure ... but there are no INSTALL
file in the package ! :(

 Could someone send me by mail a full package (if he found one) or
explain me what the procedure to install termcap 2.0.8 ???

THANX a lot

*** Virtual Presence scris ***
Phone+Fax +32 (0)2 - 387.16.45

GSM:        +32 (0)95/50.54.31

1. Why are some packages installed in all zones for Solaris 10, but some packages are not ?

Hi:

We are installing some packages onto a Solaris 10 environment which is
configured with three zones in total.

For some reason, a certain package is always installed in all three zones
(global, zone1, zone2), but the other packages are only installed in the
global zone.

For all packages, we have set:
SUNW_PKG_ALLZONES=false
SUNW_PKG_HOLLOW=false

The command we run (in global zone) is:

# pkgadd -d <whatever> <pkgname>

Our question is:
why is this package installation behaviour different from the other
packages, when everything seems to be the same ?

Thanks
JL

2. 2GB filesize limit on IRX really for real??

3. make package from an installed package

4. Need help with executables compiled on AIX 4.3 but being run on AIX 3.2

5. Redhat 7.3 - how install new packages from the CD package?

6. r5

7. Reading termcap database other than termcap

8. system.map?

9. Redhat 6.1 install and freeze after package install

10. Problem installing cups and cups-libs rpm packages

11. Problem with installing packages with YaST

12. Redhat5.2 FTP install dies installing package "dev"

13. Installing all installed packages.