How to install Linux Redhad 5.2 on a comp with a AMD K6 II chip

How to install Linux Redhad 5.2 on a comp with a AMD K6 II chip

Post by Mojo of the nort » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

umm I posted this messege a while ago and got some replys but since I've
been gone for a few days and my ISP's news server doesn't keep the messeges
that long I missed the replys... so if someone could repost the replys for
me Please do.

But my questions was, Is there anything special I have to do to install it
or is it Possible to do so.

How to install Linux Redhad 5.2 on a comp with a AMD K6 II chip

Post by <gjen.. » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Mojo:

I just installed RH 5.2 on a K6-2 (64mb RAM, 3Com 3c509, Trident 4mb SVGA, 2
Western Digital 4.2gb HD) and it was flawless. If your install goes as well
as mine did, you'll be delighted!

G Jensen

Quote:>umm I posted this messege a while ago and got some replys but since I've

Post by Rick Moe » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

: But my questions was, Is there anything special I have to do to install it
: or is it Possible to do so.

On a K6-2?  No problem whatsoever.  It's an excellent combination.

--
Cheers,                                     Bah humbug.  Shop late.
Rick Moen                                   Happy unChristmas.