svgalib and the Tseng ET6000 chipset

Post by David A. Sol » Wed, 19 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble running Doom in init mode 3.  Is there any svgalib
support for the Tseng ET6000 chipset?  Anywhere?

Incidentally, I can't get it to run when I force /etc/vga/libvga.config
to use the VGA chipset, either.  In this case, Doom dies after the intro
screen (errmsg: cannot access /dev/dsp).

Thanks,

--DAS

David A. Solin

http://www.yale.edu/~solind/

1. Tseng ET6000 video chipset

I'm having trouble getting my VideoLogic GraphixStar 600 video card to
work well with the XFree servers that come with the Slackware
distribution. Anyone have experience with the 128-bit Tseng ET6000
chipset and X?

Thanks,
Bret

3. Tseng ET6000 2 MB only 8 Bit colors?

4. Fat32 Mount and kernel compile

5. Metro-X & Tseng ET6000 video

6. linux installation on two partitions ?

7. Tseng ET6000 X11 Server?

8. WinDunce Installing Linux

9. Tseng Labs ET6000?

10. I Have Working TSENG ET6000 Config

11. X server for Tseng Labs ET6000?

12. Any new support for Tseng ET6000 chip?