How to uninstall Linux?

Post by BaoBa » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 11:32:07

Hi, all

My system is Win98SE + Linux 7.1
but now l want to uninstall the Linux ,and prepare to reinstall again.
How can l remove linux form my system?

How to uninstall Linux?

Post by Jonatha » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:04:43

> Hi, all

> My system is Win98SE + Linux 7.1
> but now l want to uninstall the Linux ,and prepare to reinstall again.
> How can l remove linux form my system?

You are not using Windows here; there is no need to uninstall.  You can
simply reinstall over the prior installation - you will be prompted
whether to format the partitions and say "yes".  This eliminates all the
prior data before installing the new.

How to uninstall Linux?

Post by Khairul Isma » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 11:51:05

You can just reinstall over the previous linux installation. When
installing the new one. It will reformat over ur old linux partition and
thus removing everything

--

           a8888b.
          d888888b.

        dP   .    Y8b.  XP life, XP linux....
       d8:'  "  `::88b
      d8"         'Y88b
     :8P    '      :888
      88888a:     _a88P
    ._/"Yaa_:   .| 88P|
    \    YP"    `| 8P  `.
    /     \.___.d|    .'
   `--..___)8888P`._.'

1. Help Uninstalling Linux

I hope that some one wil be able to help me solve my problem.

I have installed Linux-Mandrake 7.0 on my existing hard drive and return
it back to Windows completely, but I want to uninstall it because I do not
have enough space on my Linux partition and the LILO will not work
correctly.  If I can do this, I hope to install Linux on another hard
drive.

Thank you,

Dan

2. Boot disk.

3. Uninstalling Linux and getting ready for a larger disk

4. PPP server not answering

5. How to uninstall linux from the machine?

6. 1.3.34 = FAST!

7. Uninstalling Linux-Mandrake for Windows

8. Information On SOFTWARE Products, Companies, Events

9. Uninstalling Linux Red Hat 5.2 ???

10. HELP! How do I uninstall Linux ?

11. Uninstalling Linux _and_ Lilo

12. How do I uninstall Linux and reformat HD

13. Uninstall LINUX