Kodak DC25

Post by Olivier Alli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello,
Has somebody been successful in sowloading pictures from a Kodak DC25? I
have been fighting for days, no results. I use gPhoto. It seems that
whatever setting I do, it connects to my modem on ttyS0. Change the
modem connection to ttyS1 and the camera to ttyS0, you might say. I did
it. Same... Somebody has a clue?
Regards
Olivier

1. Software for Kodak DC20 and DC25 digicams available

DC20Pack - the Software Package for Kodak DC20 and DC25 digital
cameras contains two programs: dc20term and dc2totga

dc20term transfers the pictures out of the camera and stores
they as raw data files.

dc2totga converts those raw data files to standard image files.

Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/apps/graphics/capture
                15k dc20pack-1.0.tgz
                 1k dc20pack.lsm
Alternate-site: http://home.t-online.de/home/Oliver.Hartmann
                15k dc20pack.tgz

Oliver

2. Cross Assembler for UNIX V.3

3. Kodak PCD 600 & Kodak Disc Transporter

4. RH 8.0 'local code'

5. Driver for KODAK printer?

6. modem problem conect to provider (wisecom modem)

7. Kodak image CDs

8. What is a menelli box?

9. Kodak pcd file conversion on Linux

10. Is Kodak CX-4230 Digital Cam Supported?

11. Kodak XLS8600 thermal printer

12. Kodak dx4900

13. ANNOUNCE: dcSDK v1.0b2 Solaris/Kodak DC210 SDK