Recommendation on NNTP server.

Post by Joe Won » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

  I would like to know your suggestion on setting up NNTP server on linux,
what I need to do is:

ISP News feed <-> HQ Office <-> branch office

The idea is only selected groups will be transfer from HQ office to branch
office. The people in branch office can read and post article in the local
server. The local server will then push newly posted article to HQ office
and in turn, those articles will be posted to the ISP news feed. Can the
INND do this?

TIA.

- Joe

1. recommendation on NNTP server setup

Hello,

  I would like to know your suggestion on setting up NNTP server on linux,
what I need to do is:

ISP News feed <-> HQ Office <-> branch office

The idea is only selected groups will be transfer from HQ office to branch
office. The people in branch office can read and post article in the local
server. The local server will then push newly posted article to HQ office
and in turn, those articles will be posted to the ISP news feed. Can the
INND do this?

TIA.

2. Digital Server 3205 - okay for Linux??

3. recommendations for NNTP cache / server?

4. public_html and ???

5. NNTP fetcher & NNTP server

6. problems booting kernel 2.0.24

7. Q:NNTP library, clientlib (3)- NNTP clientlib part of InterNetNews library

8. knoppix hangs

9. How to get news via term w/o NNTP server access?

10. INN/nntp - is this a news server too?

11. got NNTP and NEWS server timeout using Masq'g

12. Is there any free NNTP Server package on the NET (for solaris)

13. NNTP Server can not talk to you