kppp with bigger.net.

Post by Binh H. Nguye » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Has anyone successfully connect to bigger.net using kppp?  If so, could
you please send me the direction?

I tried CHAP, PAP but it didn't work at all.

Thanks in advance,
Binh

1. @bigger.net ISP & Linux

it. It is one of those "free" ISP's...after installation fee of $65
it's free for life--theirs or yours, whichever ends first...(I hope
they don't contract with hitmen to bump off their overly-loyal
customers!  ;-)   )

But now that I am switching to Linux in a month or so, I discovered

requirements...no mention of any other OS compatibility.

I just sent tech support a message, wondering if they plan to
accommodate Unix Os's any time soon, as I really like their service
(it has been excellent and robust all along). But I suspect tech will
tell me "sorry, no". I really don't want to be dependent on Windoze95
for *any* reason, any more!

obligatory ad banner that always stays on top of all other windows.
I'm afraid it is this feature in particular, that is only compatible
with Windoze...unless, of course, there is a way to emulate this
pop-up banner. It is an actual executable, called "bigger.net"...when
you load it, the banner appears.

and found a solution. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: If you want to check 'em out, their URL is:
http://www.bigger.net/

---
My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://ezekielk.simplenet.com/

2. PROMO??ES NESTLE_2003

3. Can I rm duplicates of libs?

4. my printd cache gets bigger and bigger all time

5. gettimeofday, xdrproc_t

6. Automount process gets bigger and bigger under AIX 2.3

7. @@@CD-ROM lost interrputs

8. Procs getting bigger and bigger

9. Connect fine via Kppp, but no 'net apps work...

10. Setting Up kPPP to use on ibm.net

11. kppp using ibm.net

12. IBM.net and kppp