Linux and Western Digital WD7193 SCSI Controller

Linux and Western Digital WD7193 SCSI Controller

Post by Steven W. Mentz » Fri, 21 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I recently purchased Linux and I am using a 486 server with a
Western Digital WD7193 SCSI card. I have been unable to locate drivers
in linux for this card. Has anyone been able to get this to work?

1. Help: Western Digital PCI SCSI Controller WD7193

Hi,
can anyone tell me how to get my WD7193 to work with Linux? Where to get
the device driver source?
If I could get any technical information about the WDC33C296A and the WD
BIOS, I would try to write my own driver, but where to get the data
sheets? Is there a way to get direct contact to a Western Digital support
line?
Thanx,
Michael

2. Does CERN's httpd cause crashes?

3. Western Digital WD7193 PCI SCSI controller

4. SWAP File

5. Western Digital WD7193 SCSI adapter support for Linux?

6. NIS problems (at wit's end)

7. Western Digital WD7193 SCSI Host Adapter

8. where can i get solaris x86

9. Western Digital WD7193 PCI SCSI host

10. Western Digital WD7193 SCSI Card

11. Western Digital PCI SCSI Adapter WD7193 ???

12. Western Digital WD7193 PCI SCSI-2 card