tkgoodstuff

Post by Victor L Mora » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I'm having a problem with Tkgoodstuff.  It crashes the computer
every-other time that I try to start it.  For example, I start it once,
and there is no problem.  But if I make a change to the config file and
try to restart tkgoodstuff, the entire machine locks up.  the mouse will
not work, and neither will the keyboard.  So I have to reset the machine.
Now it will work just fine after that.  But again if I try restarting it,
or if I shut down for the night and try to start it the next day, again it
will crash the computer.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Victor Moran