linux help

Post by Craig Kell » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> if i was going to make a  network with a laptop hock up to my decktop,could
>i use my decks top with my windows 98 and have windows 98 with linux on my
>laptop?

>or should i have someone put linux on for me?

You'll have to be more detailed in what you're asking.  This doesn't
make any sense.

1. Help C program in linux help help help !!!!!!!

Hello Everybody

if the file is a symbolic link , display where it points to (readlink)
how to use readlink in C code

How to show all the file information under current directory and then output
to a file  use C code

Thank You

Patrick

2. printing to Netgear or Sohoware??

3. Linux Help! Help Linux!

4. Viper330 AGP

5. Matrox Millennium II Support?

6. ARCNET Drivers Needed for Linux...help help help!

7. Sendmail is "EATING" my hard disk

8. Help C program in linux help help

9. help linux help

10. HELP installing linux HELP (in setup)

11. SETUP LINUX HELP!!!!!HELP!!!