Mouse troubles... arrgh!

Post by Gary the Weatherma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

  Ok, I think I've tried every mouse in SuSe 6.1 Linux setup and I
cannot get my mouse working right.  (The same problem happened when I
tried installing Redhat Mandrake a few weeks ago).  I have a Mouse
Systems P/S2 mouse and using this setup in Suse, the mouse works but
only when moving UP and RIGHT.  It resets to bottom left corner if I
move it down and/or left.  Makes it a bit tough to use (but not
impossible).  If I try any other setup, it freezes, so I'm pretty sure
I've got the right Mouse selected.
  Any ideas?  I've noticed a few other people in the past few months
have had similar problems with Mouse Systems P/s2 mice.

Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. ARrgh.. CDROM troubles..

Anybody have any idea why my 2.1.24 kernel suddenly stopped detecting my
cdrom?  I was running the 12-27-97 kernel and everything was just peachy
until this morning when I rebooted for various reasons...  and now it
doesn't detect my TEAC CD-ROM.  Just to see whether it was hardware,
booted into MacOS and the CD-ROM was detected fine.  Any ideas why Linux
just decided it wasn't going to recognize my cd drive?

The odd thing is that the cd drive is on the same SCSI bus as my hard
drive which is detected fine (this is because I have a PCP210 and the
Adapted UltraWide SCSI card isn't supported).  Anyway, just thought I'd
ask in case anyone has run into this same problem.  Thanks..

George

2. dump: master/slave botched

3. More@!!.. Panasonic/SB-CD troubles, trouble, trouble...

4. help with IDE CDRW

5. Trouble, trouble, trouble - SCSI ?

6. DiskSuite & DNLC

7. Arrgh! Something keeps chmod-ing my device files!!!

8. Iptables v1.2 headache.

9. Sound c(ARRGH!)d problems

10. Arrgh! Help me please!

11. UUCP on SLS 1.03 = ARRGH

12. (Arrgh) Logout idle users (NOT w/ tcsh...)

13. Arrgh! Crazy screenblanker!