First-time Install Slackware 3.0

Post by bgcu.. » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

Beginner,

I have a Pentium 486 w/1.2 SCSI HD.  I would like to install Linux
on my system but not sure if I need to slick my HD to create a
Linux partition.

1. One more time : Help installing compressed libs Slackware 2.3

Greetings to all.

        Thought I'd try for help one more time with my problem.  I am trying
to install the compressed libraries from sunsite on my Linux Slackware 2.3
box.  I am obivously doing something wrong, because everytime I try it, I end
up having to reinstall my entire Linux setup.  If someone could give me
step-by-step instructions on how to do this, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Glen Miller

2. Sharp 1MB Flash Memory on ISA

3. Help with first time slackware install..

4. stderr to screen and file?

5. Installing 'X' from SlackWare 2.2.0 in a SlackWare 3.0 system?

6. Help! Cant route WIN98 through Linux box!

7. help with first-time install

8. Installing SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0

9. first time installing, need help with partitioning and install

10. Missing libxv3.so.3.0 in Slackware 3.0 (ELF)

11. Slackware 3.0 install problem

12. Can Redhat's Applixware be installed with Slackware 3.0?

13. Installing Slackware 3.0 with AHA2940