right handed mouse to left handed mouse?

right handed mouse to left handed mouse?

Post by Ben Kw » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

does anyone know how to switch the 1st botton and the 3rd botton of a
3-botton trackball in linux?

1. Help: Left-Handed user needs left-handed X

Hi,

Yes, I'm left-handed, and getting tired of using the mouse backwards
in X.  I have got the window manager stuff left-handed (by hacking
system.fvwm), but I can't seem to find a way to get all X apps
to switch buttons.  For example, all buttons in netscape answer only
to the left button (button 1 for righties, button 3 as far as I'm
concerned).

Is there a way to set X for left-handed use?  If so, what is it?

        Thanks,
        -John.

2. Incompatability between SCO OS5 and Win95?

3. Left-handed mouse???

4. Problems Add Second Network Card

5. Left hand mouse

6. Mixing libraries compiled for profiling with others than not

7. left handed logitech mouse problem

8. 2nd CfPapers, Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe 2004

9. Left Handed Mouse

10. gcc, left-hand mouse and X

11. left-handed mouse buttons for X

12. left-handed mouse

13. Left handed mice & Solaris 1.1.2 (SunOs 4.1.4)