1. Sending mail using CompuServe as ISP to other CompuServe addresses
I have written a short script in Perl that produces a individualised
email, which is then sent off using sendmail through my ISP Compuserve
over a PPP link. The system works ok, until the address is another
CompServe member. The system sends all such messages over the local
network, with the result that they land up in my dead.letter box.
Obviously there is a configuration fault somewhere, but where?
Does anyone know where the Sendmail FAQs can be obtained?
Does anyone one know of a good source of info about MS/Windows SMTP
clients - like Agent - Ms Mail. These work ok for sending to
CompuServe members. What is the magic ingredients
4. The compiled kernel works from a boot disk but not from LILO, why?
5. To fetchmail or not to fetchmail
6. Q: List of all manual entries
7. LINUX DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet-PPP WANTED
8. Aztrech CD ROM problem... help!
9. CompuServe access under Linux
12. Linux DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet PPP WANTED
13. Thanks for the compuserve mailing help