Sound card driver

Post by Peet » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

My Mandrake 6.5 does recognize the Aztech 3328 sound card druning install
but does not have a driver. Any suggestion how I can make it work under
linux?

Thanks,
Peet

1. Sound with speaker, not Sound Card Driver

Hello,

Looked around for something that will let me play sound files thru my
speaker, rather than using a sound card. I know the sound is inferior,
that is not relevant to my needs. If you have setup using the pc
speaker to play audio, rather than the sound card, I would appreciate
any assistance. I am using Caldera 1.3 if that has any relevance.

Thanks!

John Chapman

2. Terminal Questions

3. Troubles with ALSA Sound Card drivers for ES1868 / ES1688

4. Maestro3296

5. ESS SOLO sound card driver for Linux/RedHat

6. Terminating parent vs terminating children

7. Crystal Pnp sound card driver

8. last login

9. sound card driver?

10. Sound card drivers?

11. sound card driver

12. Full Duplex Sound Card Driver Support

13. Sound Card driver needed