how to get PC config from Win'98 b4r Linux installation

how to get PC config from Win'98 b4r Linux installation

Post by Kishor » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I am going to start install Linux . But b4r I want to take a note of all
the hardware configs.
  Is there any comand in Win'98 where you can get all the least required
Hardware utensil configs for Linux installation and running?

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

how to get PC config from Win'98 b4r Linux installation

Post by T. Wheele » Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I seem to remember something in the 'System ' option of the
Control Panel.  Perhaps it was called 'Configuration'.  It
let you print out (about 20 pages) all your config info.

Good luck

> Hi,
> I am going to start install Linux . But b4r I want to take a note of all
> the hardware configs.
>   Is there any comand in Win'98 where you can get all the least required
> Hardware utensil configs for Linux installation and running?

>                   http://www.searchlinux.com

1. how to get PC config from Win'98 b4r Linux installation

Hi,
I am going to start install Linux . But b4r I want to take a note of all
the hardware configs.
  Is there any comand in Win'98 where you can get all the least required
Hardware utensil configs for Linux installation and running?

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

2. MMDF and name server

3. Installation of Linux onto a Win 98 PC/ Hardware Issues.

4. aic7* claims all checked EISA io ranges (was: [MAILER-DAEMON@rumms

5. Don't want to loose win '98 docs etc.., & want Linux NOW!

6. Umax Pulsar works with LinuxPPC

7. transproxy

8. Win 98 PC cannot see Linux

9. Home network--Linux, 2 Win 98 PCs, TCP/IP

10. why I can't see linux pc from my windows 98 through samba?