Newbie - innd problem...

Post by Marc » Tue, 01 Dec 1998 04:00:00

RedHat 5.1

I'm trying to configure innd, but there is a problem that I cannot
solve.
Startinnfeed exits with the following messages in log:
----------
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, RLIM_INFINITY):

Operation not permitted
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: execve: No such file or directory
----------

Does anyone know what's appening?

--

Newbie - innd problem...

Post by Marc » Tue, 01 Dec 1998 04:00:00

RedHat 5.1

I'm trying to configure innd, but there is a problem that I cannot
solve.
Startinnfeed exits with the following messages in log:
----------
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, RLIM_INFINITY):

Operation not permitted
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: execve: No such file or directory
----------

Does anyone know what's appening?

--

1. Newbie - innd problem

RedHat 5.1

I'm trying to configure innd, but there is a problem that I cannot
solve.
Startinnfeed exits with the following messages in log:
----------
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE, RLIM_INFINITY):

Operation not permitted
/usr/lib/news/bin/startinnfeed: execve: No such file or directory
----------

Does anyone know what's appening?

--

2. Route problem

3. Newbie news with INND

4. $$$$$MAKE MONEY FAST$$$$$

5. Innd newbie question

6. pop3

7. Newbie: How to set up innd on RedHat 5.2

8. Mounting NFS file system from NT

9. innd problem!

10. Rn/INND problem

11. Problem building innd under Solaris 2.5.1: ../libinn.a: unknown type

12. HELP: problems with INND

13. ext2fs problems with innd