Needed: bootkernel for the Adaptec AVA-2825

Needed: bootkernel for the Adaptec AVA-2825

Post by Clay Daniel Crou » Tue, 28 Mar 1995 03:08:07

Greets, again....

Can anyone tell me how to go about either finding or modifying a kernel that
will recognize the Adaptec AVA-2825? I do not have LINUX installed yet. I
can't until I find or make the appropriate kernel. Catch 22 :(
I have seen a post by someone who has been running it with the 2825, but I
haven't recieved a response to my e-mail to him yet (perhaps I am impatient...)
Anyhow, any info will be most gratefully recieved....

Thanx in advance,
Danno---

1. Adaptec AVA-2825

I have an Adaptec AVA-2825 VL Bus SCSI-2, EIDE, & Floppy
controller installed in my system, and I would like to know if
there is a release of the LINUX kernel that will support this
particular board.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated...

2. CVS and KDE 2.0

3. adaptec ava-2825 support ?

4. Zsh 2.20

5. Adaptec AVA-2825 ???

6. need guide to msgs/errors

7. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

8. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 6 of 6)

9. Support for Adaptec AVA-2825

10. adaptec ava-2825 scsi board

11. Adaptec Total Advantage AVA-2825

12. AVA-2825 (Adaptec)