resize ext2 partition without losing data?

resize ext2 partition without losing data?

Post by David Cougl » Mon, 06 Apr 1998 05:00:00

I would like to resize my / partition, using some of other partitions such as
/misc, etc, for it.  how can i do that without losing data? can i do that with
fips?
 -- http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
lastbard on AOL instant messanger
"We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend"

1. How to repartition ext2 without lost data...

Hi, all !

I`ve a problem. I want to enlarge an ext2 partition without lost any
data something like Partition Magic does with FAT/HPFS. There is a Linux
program to do that ?

=   JULIAN DIEGO HERRERA BRAGA - State University at Campinas    =

=                 *** Computing Engineering ***                  =
=          Proudly running OS/2 Warp 3.0 and Linux 2.0           =

2. apache dir browsing

3. HOW to resize the existing FAT32 partition without data loss.

4. Netscape Server hang on 2.5.1 Sparc

5. ext2 partition resize & ext2 in boot manager

6. efsck crashes my machine.. help!

7. Can I modify the size of each partition without losing data in the patitions?

8. Problems building GNU Emacs 18.55

9. Moving/Resizing Linux (ext2) partitions with Partition Magic: It works!

10. Is it possible to convert ext3 partition to ReiserFS without losing data?

11. add partition to IDE without losing existing data

12. how to partition without losing data?

13. Linux (Ext2) Partitions are now Resizable (Re: Resize partition ?)