DOSEMU lredir error 55

Post by Zeger Hendrik » Wed, 12 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I try to redirect drive d: in linux by adding

lredir d: LINUX\FS\dosc

to the autoexec.bat (/dosc is the mounted dos
partition) and get an lredir error 55. I tried
also to replace the backslash by a slash, but
it did not work either. Has someone experienced
something similar before?

Zeger.

--
Z.W. Hendrikse.

http://rulgla.leidenuniv.nl:8080/home_zeger.html

1. DOSEMU 0.63.1.55 in X-windows

Is it possible to start dosemu "xdos" so that it starts with an xterm
of any geometry and with scrollbar?  The default seems to be xterm 80x25
with no scroll bar.  The documentation didn't seem to indicate resources
for an .Xdefaults file.

Also, while I'm at it, if I boot off disk image as drive C: and the dos
disk partition is D:, can I redirect D: to C: and the disk image C: to
D: or something else?

James Johnson

2. ufsrestore... doesn't. Why ?

3. Help-DOSEMU errors running LREDIR

4. Various linux problems, kernel, more, compling...

5. lredir in dosemu always gives "Error 44"

6. Encryption between windows and linux server

7. fsck.ext2 Error under 1.3.45->55/AIC7xxx SCSI

8. Solaris 2.6 SNMPDX patch 106787-02

9. NEC-55 parity Error

10. DOSEMU lredir trouble

11. Dosemu - won't run 1-2-3 v3.4, lredir stopped working

12. dosemu: emufs and lredir don't work with freedos

13. DOSEMU, simple questions about lredir