Help with set-up of Avance Logic video card

Help with set-up of Avance Logic video card

Post by Neokli » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I am trying to setup Linux on a PC at work which has a video card with
Avance Logic 2564 chipset. The nearest driver available in my Suse 6.0
"snapshot" is for the Avance logic 2401 chipset. I can only get the card
to work in the generic 640x480x4-bit VGA mode which is not sufficient.

Has anyone succeded in tuning XF89Config to at least give 800x600x8-bit
video? The monitor is a Compag V55.

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards

Neoklis
My (ex-Acorn) RiscOS Homepage: http://www.arcsite.de/hp/neoklis

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Help with Avance Logic video card.

 Hi
  I have an avance logic video card and have managed to run X in
800x600 mode, has anyone moanaged to get it running in higher resolutions
with the right update speed? We have the same card (ALG2301) in one of
the dos machines and it can cope with higher resolutions.

            thanks

                 Kevin

2. upgraded my 7133-020 SSA system

3. avance logic video card drivers

4. Dodgy mouse , Madrake 8.1

5. Avance Logic Video Card

6. Attemping to hold the input channel (stdio) open in the background

7. Linux plus Avance Logic video card?

8. Calendar Manager

9. Avance Logic Video Card

10. avance logic video card drivers

11. Avance Logic video card with X11R6

12. Avance Logic ALG2301 Video Card

13. Avance Logic Accelerator AG320X Video Card