Quesion about PCMCIA sound

Post by JoongSub Lee (korn » Sat, 10 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi.
Recontly I purchased a IBM 3D PCMCIA sound card. As you guess
I want to use it on linux. Is it possible ?
So, what sort of step do I have to?
Any help is much appreciated.
Reply by e-mail.
Thanks.

--

                                From Seoul,
                                   Sub

1. Newbie quesion: broken ppp

G'day,

I'm trying to set up a small office server, using Red Hat 6.2. We did have
ppp running, but it broke whilst trying to get fetchmail to work properly;
I'm not sure if it wasn't due to a segmentation fault/core dump courtesy of
linuxconf.

What happens now is that when started (using ifup ppp0) it goes into a loop:
you hear the hard disk thrashing a bit, you see several modem lights flicker
a bit, you hear the hard disk thrashing a bit, you see ...

I've uninstalled ppp and the associated wvdial and reinstalled, I've tried
to edit the script and configuration files I know about, but it's still the
same.

Does anyone have any clues?

2. GUS + Linux = Error

3. Netscape Server quesion

4. Page Swapping

5. newbie's quesion about solaris printer setting

6. Red Hat control panel

7. Serveral quesions...

8. linking library problem

9. PPP-quesion

10. slocate.cron -- path expansion quesion

11. Bandwidth Quesion

12. Simple CUT and PASTE quesion!

13. Serveral quesions...