Won't install [help please]

Post by F Andrew McMicha » Thu, 06 Jun 1996 04:00:00

System:
486dx33
BIOS
8 megs RAM
124 meg HD, partitioned into 10, 12, 50, 50 [DOS is in the 10m space]
Color monitor, NIC card, no mouse, nothing on C: drive *except*
DOS, FIPS, and a slackwar directory that has subdirs of a1, a2, etc.

Problem:

Boot from the 'net boot' disk and it does its thing and gives me the
command line:

boot:

At this point, no matter what I enter, I get the following:

Error 0x10

I've typed all sorts of things at the boot: prompt, including
all of the standard things in the instructions. I've d'l'ed
a new boot disk, and this has happened on two different machines.

Any ideas?