How to swap mouse buttons for lefty !

Post by Derek Hardim » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way to swap your mouse buttons in Linux for us left
handed members of the population.

I've got a Dell with the mouse installed as a "Bus Mouse".
Unfortunately I can't find anything to do with setting the mouse
buttons besides the 3 button emulation.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
  Derek.

How to swap mouse buttons for lefty !

Post by raj » Sun, 25 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I would thoroughly recommend the Logitech Mouseman Left, in which the swap is done
in hardware (naturally) - it is also a superb mouse.  Standard disclaimer - I have
no connection with the firm, other than as a customer.

How to swap mouse buttons for lefty !

Post by raj » Sun, 25 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I would thoroughly recommend the Logitech Mouseman Left for other sinister people.
The button swapping is done in hardware (naturally) and the mouse is designed for
comfortable use with the left hand.  It is also a superb piece of kit.  Standard
disclaimer - my only connection with the firm is as a customer.

Post by Ross Boswe » Mon, 26 Feb 1996 04:00:00

: Is there any way to swap your mouse buttons in Linux for us left
: handed members of the population.
:
gpm -B 321
man gpm for more info.

| Department of Pathology         | FAX   : +64 3 364 0009            |
| Christchurch School of Medicine | Phone : +64 3 364 0590            |
| NEW ZEALAND                     | Post  : PO Box 4345, Christchurch |