Writers/Wanted/nycAgency

Post by e.. » Mon, 05 May 1997 04:00:00

We are accepting new and previously published writers for publication.
 We are a NEWYORK based international literary agency with three offices:
2 in NEW YORK and one in FLORIDA. Please follow guidelines for
submission: For all fiction, including screenplays for TV & Movies:
Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include a self-addressed,
stamped envelope=S.A.S.E.
Short Stories: Send brief synopsis, 3 pages, S.A.S.E.
Poetry: Send 3 poems, S.A.S.E.
For all nonfiction: Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include
a S.A.S.E.
Do not send complete manuscript unless invited.
WOODSIDE INTERNATIONAL LITERARY AGENCY
33-29 58 Street
Woodside, New York
zip: 11377
Tel: 718-651-8145

1. Writers/Wanted/nycAgency

We are accepting new and previously published writers for publication.
 We are a NEWYORK based international literary agency with three offices:
2 in NEW YORK and one in FLORIDA. Please follow guidelines for
submission: For all fiction, including screenplays for TV & Movies:
Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include a self-addressed,
stamped envelope=S.A.S.E.
Short Stories: Send brief synopsis, 3 pages, S.A.S.E.
Poetry: Send 3 poems, S.A.S.E.
For all nonfiction: Send us a brief synopsis, the first chapter, and include
a S.A.S.E.
Do not send complete manuscript unless invited.
WOODSIDE INTERNATIONAL LITERARY AGENCY
33-29 58 Street
Woodside, New York
zip: 11377
Tel: 718-651-8145

2. USB Compact Flash Problem

3. SuSE Linux 7.0 English press release.

4. Urgent!Deleting partitions from linux

5. Dire Warning: Money For Microsoft