NCR53C94 - Any equivalent?? or is driver available?

NCR53C94 - Any equivalent?? or is driver available?

Post by Brian Tra » Tue, 07 May 1996 04:00:00

I hope someone can help - I have a machine with a NCR53C94 on-board
SCSI cttlr and I want to install Linux - Linux, however, does not see
the SCSI (0 detected!) on bootup from a floppy.  Any help greatly
appreciated!!

Brian Trant

1. NCR53c94 SCSI driver?

Hi!

 I'd like install linux on a PC (an old ICL DX66) which has a scsi disk,
with NCR 53c94 ship based scsi card. I understood from the SCSI-HOWTO that
there might be a alpha driver for it. Does it work? Is there another way
to get my disk working?

Thanks!

--
        Mikko Suonio

2. setup files

3. NCR53C94-Driver

4. Format & Certify rootvg?

5. Equivalent of W95 Origin (Graphics) available?

6. Xerox WorkCentre XD 102 on Linux

7. Is IP_ROUTER_ALERT equivalent option available on Solaris 2.8 systems.

8. MBR (and thus lilo) lost with format c:\ ?

9. Is a pg-equivalent available by ftp?

10. Is gated or equivalent available?

11. Q: Why am I getting "Sorry - PPP is not available on this system"?????

12. Please, help with NCR53C94 SCSI