installed & configured new kernel, but system still sees old one

1. Help to boot new kernel with grub -delited the old kernel before tried the new one

Hi.
Can someone help, how to update Grub so I can boot into linux. I
updated the kernel with up2date software on RedHat and followed the
Instructions to delete the old kernel files from /boot and now I can't
boot into anything old or new kernel. What do I do to boot into linux.
And Grub boot loader doesn't let me run any usefull commands. Thank
you. I tried to update Redhat 7.3 so it would let me boot into linux
but that didn't work. Thank you.

2. K56flex Zoom w/ Linux

3. Can I test a new kernel(compiled myself) without remove old one permanently?

4. UserScripts

5. 2.4.21-pre5-ac1: one old problem, one new problem

6. how to speed up kernel compilation

7. new AND old kernels hang system on bootup

8. hda: dma_intr: status=0x51

9. Make old kernel in new system?

10. PROBLEM: LILO & Transfer of Linux System from old HD to new HD.

11. New Kernel Old System.map

12. Make old kernel in new system?

13. Red Hat 6.0 && init messages && new kernel