Graphic Card & Monitor Configuration

Post by Nikk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Please if anyone can give me a solution.

I'm a beginner of Linux. I'm using Mandrake 6.
I can't get the proper screen resolution!
I've try many different combination of settings from Xconfigurator but still
come out a 320x320 screen!

My display card is ASUS AGP-V3200 (Drivers Version at 1.01)
My monitor is Sony Multiscan 200sf (Sony CPD-200sf)

I've tried once to get a 640x480 with 16 colour screen.

Other than that, I always end up with "Out of Scan Range" on my screen!

Please somebody, please give me a reply!
Thank you very much for reading this.

1. Multiple Graphics Cards & Monitors

Hi

I'm looking for information on how to go about running 2 or more
monitors on linux from within an x windows environment.

Preferably, this should be obtained by using 2 graphics cards.

Any ideas I'd be most interested, so far can't find any info on this
anywhere.

Obviously not looking in the right place

--
Stuart Poulton

2. New To Solaris with a few questions

3. Opinions on good graphics card & monitor for X sought.

4. Adding text to the top of a file without using temporary files

5. Graphics card & Monitor

6. Modular hard drive in Dell Notebook not recognized

7. Which graphics card & sound card would be recommended for a new pc

8. RAIDport

9. openGL Graphics card/all around graphics card recommendations?

10. HELP, Graphic card configuration in LINUX

11. Graphics card configuration

12. redhat linux6.0: x-windows configuration and graphics blaster rivatnt2 display card

13. Graphic Card Configuration