X on cirrus gfxcard

Post by Bo H. Pederse » Tue, 28 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I would very much like to see examples of XF86Config files that works
using the clgd5434 chipset, because I simply can't make any X-screen. I
have linked the X -> XF86_SVGA in the proper dirs and done, what I
believe, a correct setup of XF86Config file.
I see there is problems with PC's containing more than 16Mb RAM due to
interaction with the DRAM. (I have 64Mb RAM and 1Mb DRAM). My machine is

a Compaq Deskpro 590 utilising a Cirrus Logic -GD5434 device for a
Compaq 151 FS monitor.

Kind Regards,
--
Bo H. Pedersen