PLEASE...RH5.2 install problem!!!

1. PLease help, Problems with network card adn net install of RH5.2

Hi,
    I am trying to install Redhat 5.2 over the net for a class and I am
having some trouble.  I have successfully done this installation on a
PII on the same network.  When the setup program tries to contact the
ftp site  (The same site that worked minutes before on the PII right
next to this 486.)  And it is unable to look up the site.  THere is no
activity on the hub either.  It is an intel 8/16 lan adapter (ISA)
device. My card in my PII (A 3 com) is automatically detected by redhat
but I have to define intel ether express for this instance and it can't
auto solve for my domain I have to enter it manually where as the PII
figures it out on its own.  I tried running the solaris device
configuartor boot disk which tries all drivers and gives a report of
found devices and the card is found.  Any ideas?  The lan cable is good

2. : "/dev/hdb3 is mounted. Do you really want to continue (y/n)?"

3. Please Help, RH5.0 Install Mount Error.

4. XRN news reader

5. Hanging on RH5.1 install. Please help

6. sysctl variables

7. RH5.1 Won't Install! Please Help!!!

8. Ftape - init fails

9. Error in Installing Bootloader RH5.0 PLEASE HELP

10. RH5.1 won't install!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

11. unable to install RH5.2 onto RH5.1

12. installing RH5.2 RPMs on RH5.1 system?