Settings for a Compudyne monitor?

Post by Gre » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Wondering if anyone knows what the virt and horizontal settings should be
for a compudyne SVGA monitor, KD1440-G, to set it for 800x600 res.
Thanks for any help!
Greg

1. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

I have a matrox mystique 220 w/4 megs ram. I have read the various x faqs, as
well as the matrox driver faq.

sigh, anyway, after slugging through a long and painful install of xfree86
3.3.1 I am stuck. For some reason I can only run X in 600x480 27.51Khz mode.
Every other modeline is listed by the server like this:

(--) SVGA: Mode "800x600" needs hsync freq of 35.16 kHz. Deleted.

I've been able to run X in lots of different modes before. My monitors stats
are:
horizontal: 31.5,34-38,35.52,48 Khz
vertical: 50-90Hz

Anyone have any ideas that I might try?

2. AIX Radius Authentication

3. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

4. Silver node and his clock

5. compudyne kd1450 monitor

6. 200Kb/s for Samba & Xceed?

7. Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

8. named causes all to be rejected

9. Question: X, Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 and Compudyne Monitor.

10. Cardinal SnapPlus Video/Compudyne 1024V monitor !help!

11. Compudyne KD1500 monitor - equivalents?

12. Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?

13. X configuration for Compudyne 14 monitor?