FOXPRO UNIX under linux

Post by Max Jerom » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Sorry I took so long to get back to you guys.
I have posted a document on my website explaining the procedure to get
foxpro unix going under linux, it is at

spot2000.home.mindspring.com/fplinux.html

Please e-mail me at the address on the site and let me know If you
were able to get the document and if you were able to get it going and
any questions, suggestions, comments or hints that you find out.

1. running FOXPRO unix on linux

Sorry I took so long to get back to you guys.
I have posted a document on my website explaining the procedure to get
foxpro unix going under linux, it is at

spot2000.home.mindspring.com/fplinux.html

Please e-mail me at the address on the site and let me know If you
were able to get the document and if you were able to get it going and
any questions, suggestions, comments or hints that you find out.

2. Q about databases on linux

3. does anone know of ms foxpro unix users linux

4. Help with research project

5. Using M$ Foxpro/UNIX on linux?

6. if_arp.h

7. FOXPRO unix under linux

8. VNC 3.3.3r2 on RH 7.1

9. SCO Unix 3.4.2v4.2; Foxpro 2.6 for Unix; Slow system; please HELP

10. Foxpro for Unix on Linux

11. Foxpro 2.6 for Unix/Linux & terminfo files

12. MS FoxPro for Unix on Linux?

13. FoxPro for SCO UNIX & linux